Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Creative Community


I am making a commitment to create and inspire.  I have decided I want to collect and create more recipes to nourish my family and share with those of you who are interested.  These will be low in gluten, dairy and sugar.  It's a commitment our family has already made.

Do you have a creative ambition you'd like to share and be held accountable for so you commit to achieving?  Come along and join!  (Thanks Dave for your inspiration, can't wait to see your songs.)

In the meantime you should see my collection of healthy, nourishing recipes growing.

Of course I will not stop being creative with my crafty hands as well and just love creating with and for my girls.  Maybe I'll have to start a list of the patterns and tutorials I have loved to sew from.  What do you think?



No comments:

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin