Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Photo Tag Challenge


Driving through the back o' Bourke

Homestay Mama of Home to the World tagged me in the Photo Tag Challenge.
The directions were:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
Easy peasy!

The above photo was taken in Bourke, outback Australia while we were on a driving trip from Adelaide to my home town of Moree, New South Wales. The sun is setting and dusk has fallen in the garden of the motel we stayed at, Bourke Riverside Motel. The gardens were lovely and an oasis in the somewhat questionable streets of Bourke. It is sad that many businesses have their front doors "boarded up" in this town. We had just returned from a walk downtown to grab a bite to eat. I think we decided on Chinese but can't remember for certain.

Ess and I are snuggled up on the garden seat while my Generous Gentleman snaps this shot of a very tired pair. I was pregnant with little Eee but didn't realise at this stage so that means Ess was almost 3 years, but not quite! It's three and half years ago.

Now to tag a few of you:

That'll have to do for now :)

Just follow the "easy peasy" rules above and I can't wait to see what photos appear.


4 comments:

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

What a lovely challenge.
Thank you for thinking of me. I'll try and get something done over the weekend. :)

Bee Lady said...

I'm going to be out of town this weekend...and since I'm on dial-up it takes me awhile to post even one pic. My hubby is waiting on me to watch a movie right now, so I will post on Sunday or Monday. I did have to check out which was the 8th file, 8th picture and I love it. Thanks for inviting me!

Cindy

said...

Thank you dear Cee, I have picked the photo...

Hope you have a great weekend,

Nina

Homestay Mama said...

Great photo, Cee. Thanks for accepting the challenge!

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin