Monday, June 29, 2009

Birthday Card for a One Year Old

Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni

I created this sweet little peekaboo card for a precious little one year old, the third child of a friend of mine.  Neither of us can believe that she has turned one and in a couple of months my cherub will be two.  Wasn't it just the other day we were both sitting watching our older children play talking about having more babies?  Indeed it was.  Time flies!  There is no doubt about it.





This little card, combined with a set of these little puppets also handmade by myself, should serve to be a lovely little gift for this precious little one.  We hope she enjoys them for many days to come.

1 comment:

Homestay Mama said...

I wish I would have been a talented mother like you when my son was still young. Sigh. He's 40 now and no children! Well, I'll just have ti live vicariously through you! :-)

That card is so adorable!

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin