Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tiny Pillow for playful little heads

 I really like the Bobble-Shell Edging devised by Lucy at Attic 24.
 It was the perfect finish to this little pillow I made for my precious little Eee to use for her little toys as she lays them to bed around the house each day, every day.
 I had just finished making a tension square for a new top I plan to knit for myself this summer.
Not bothering to frog it back, I couldn't see the sense in throwing it out when it would be a simple job to crochet around the edge to join them, stuff with some poly-fill, then finish with the bobble-shell edging.
It makes such a precious sweet pillow for little Emily (I think that's what her name was today!).

No comments:

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin