Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm packing.

We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings.  ~Erma Bombeck

Blue seas and skies have beckoned again.

We are heading off tomorrow on a week's holiday.

It will be 100% tech free so I will see you  on our return with a few more photos which will probably look a little like this one...


Any guesses?  (Hint: you are viewing the Southern Ocean).

See you anon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where you're going, so I won't spoil it :)

Have a lovely time won't you!

Homestay Mama said...

Cee, I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Did you take any good books to read?
Looking forward to your holiday pics.

Cee said...

Back home again. Had a fabulous time although with more childplay at the beach than book reading - but I am not complaining.

It was just a wonder time.

Will share a few pics soon.

Cee

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin