Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Mini Black Forest Gateux

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.  ~Washington Irving


The verdict on the little pieces of chocolate wonder referred to previously is of course that they are superb!

If you haven't yet tried this recipe issued by Australian Women's Weekly, I highly recommend you give them a go.



The recipe I have linked to above doesn't seem to be quite the same as the one I made - just a few differences - like having to weigh the eggs to get other measurements - oh my!  So if, like me, you do not buy Australian Women's Weekly then give your Mum a call because she probably does for some reason (no offense Mum).  Mum very kindly read the recipe from their Christmas issue out to me over the phone so I could make these delightful little morsels to delight my family.


No comments:

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin