Monday, March 30, 2009

Preparing for Easter

I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!  ~Edna Dean Proctor, "Easter Bells"



A sneak peak of something which took my creative energies and time on the weekend.  A little something which I rather fancy would enjoy a splash in the rain, of which we've had only a smidgen last week when I was busy story writing.

So now I am busy writing some instructions so you can make one of these little friends to help you and your little ones celebrate Easter in a more frugal, more ethical, less fattening kind of way ;).

You should see me back here soon...I hope.

In the meantime be sure you visit my last post for my Easter Giveaway.

No comments:

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin