Please forgive a little break in transmission, we have all been a little unwell. Perhaps I have been hit the hardest, so my brain has been taking a break. However, I am on the mend and so pleased to be the recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award, thankyou alecat.
Being creative each day is essential for it to bring me joy and I am glad that I have so many opportunities to be creative in my everyday life as a mother of littlies. Each blog post is a creation in itself but I am also glad to share some of the other things I make along the way also.
In the spirit of creativity I have decided to challenge myself to write 7 things, which are somewhat descriptive of me, using only one word or phrase, as I have written honestly about myself previously. So if I prompt any questions you'll have to ask me in the comments.
Okay, the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers & let them know they are nominated.
3. A stitch in time
4. Voice box, recorder, clarinet, ocarina, piano etc.