Friday, November 6, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Please forgive a little break in transmission, we have all been a little unwell. Perhaps I have been hit the hardest, so my brain has been taking a break. However, I am on the mend and so pleased to be the recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award, thankyou alecat.

Being creative each day is essential for it to bring me joy and I am glad that I have so many opportunities to be creative in my everyday life as a mother of littlies. Each blog post is a creation in itself but I am also glad to share some of the other things I make along the way also.

In the spirit of creativity I have decided to challenge myself to write 7 things, which are somewhat descriptive of me, using only one word or phrase, as I have written honestly about myself previously. So if I prompt any questions you'll have to ask me in the comments.

Okay, the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers & let them know they are nominated.

1. Eldest
2. Pioneer
3. A stitch in time
4. Voice box, recorder, clarinet, ocarina, piano etc.
5. Committed
6. Faith
7. Resourceful

I'd like to pass this award on to some other lovely creative people
in blog land.

Juliane of Fröken Skicklig
Salihan of Salihan Crafts
Erna of Blij als Mij

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

You're so lovely to nominate me for this award, thankyou very much Cee :)

Cee said...

It's my absolute pleasure Mel. Enjoy your weekend. Cee..xx

Juliane | Fröken Skicklig said...

Oh Cee, I finally managed to spend more than just a minute on your blog (my dear sewing machine is to blame, not me, there is just so much to do at the moment) - and then I saw that you had nominated me! Thank you so very much! I will take my time and think a little about who should get this crown...

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin