Monday, February 15, 2010

Creating Cloths

Another cloth completed for Mel's Washcloth Create-a-long.
This is Aimée's amata facecloth by Sew Funky.

It doesn't look quite the same as the one Dione has illustrated but I am sure it is how the written pattern knits up. Let me know if you notice the same.

The soap is a lovely olive oil soap made in the Adelaide Hills by Greenleaf Natural.

My blue balls of yarn are finally diminishing. I have another two cloths which are completed to show you, but for now I am off to find a couple more patterns to try.

4 comments:

Homestay Mama said...

You do such beautiful work, Cee. I checked out the Greenleaf Natural website. Would love to order some, but it might be a bit pricey for me!

said...

You are a sweet busy bee! Hope you had a great week, we sure had, it was good fun having the "Fröken" around...

The tall girl has started a "Dwarf Ski Course" this week. 1,5hrs in the morning, it is so cute, I'm sure Eee and Ess would have great fun as well.

Cee said...

Thankyou again HS Mama. The soap is beautiful. We might just have to work out something. Do you have homemade olive oil soap around your area?

Nina I noticed you having such fun with Juliane around and was thinking of you all spending time together and enjoying a doll making class - feeling a little green with envy. I love the flowery bath tea you have made together and those clothes for little Lilly are so so sweet. I absolutely love the bonnet.

Little Eee had her first swimming lesson today. Ess was envious as she went off to school. I can just imagine them both sliding down a slope on skis. We watched the Winter Olympics ski jumps in amazement on Sunday morning. We just cannot fathom it all :)

Thanks for popping in both of you, my faithful friends.

Warm sunny smiles from late summer in South Oz.
Cee

shandora said...

what a woderful dishcloths, once again! I love reading your posts, thank you for sharing with us. Warm hugs to Ee and Ess

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin