Monday, June 8, 2009

Snowballs

The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge to throw a snowball.  ~Doug Larson

Wouldn't it be nice!?  A romatic notion.   I have the urge but never an opportunity to throw a snowball.  There are none here, neither will there be.  Apart from the above, that is.


Knowing the unique texture of this snowball/pompom yarn would delight the senses: the eyes and hands, face and fingers of my little treasures, it has managed to enter our house.

However I am not sure just what to do with it?


It knits up quite nicely...perhaps I just like the uniformly ordered pattern.  Mind you, it looked nothing like this until I watched this little tutorial.


I have an idea or two.  But I am curious to know...

What would you do?

2 comments:

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

Keep in mind that I am no expert at this but I can see some wonderful throw pillows with what you have made. The rich texture is wonderful!

Homestay Mama said...

You're asking me to give you ideas? LOL! Somedays I lament I don't have a creative bone in my body!
I like the scarf idea in the tutorial and I like Beth's idea. What are your ideas?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the patience to work with this kind of yarn! I know I don't have the time! That must be why I like to live vicariously through your blog! LOL

Our New Treasure

Lilypie Maternity tickers

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin